Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stashbusting ‘Fail’

What happens when you start using up your odds and ends to make a scrappy happy blanket …

 

What happens when you start on your ever increasing border edges and find yourself short of a bit more cream to finish what you started?

P1090171

A slight ‘incident’ occurs in a wool shop involving ‘popping’ in to get a couple balls of cream to finish the job…

P1090208

And coming out with ‘just a few more shades’ to even up the end of the job.

Needless to say, I got a ‘look’ from the Boy. Sadly, he walked into this photoshoot on his (unannounced) return home from work today, so my indiscretion was displayed with a rather scandalous level of flagrancy.

Ho hum… Guess I’ll just have to make a few more goodies then… And maybe that means I can keep this one for my very own then?? Rather falling in love with it, it has to be said…

No comments: