Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Christmas Crafting

P1080640 P1080642

Finally finished the not-really-very-much-Erin-a-like blanket, just in time for the wedding on Saturday (pictures of which to follow!)… More information and pics at my Ravelry project page here.

P1080429P1080638 

Teacup candle made from last year’s burnt-down-but-not-quite-fully-used-up Winter Candle that I was too in love with to wholly throw out. And mince pies… with The Mincemeat. Words defy me.

P1080618 P1080502

Crocheting puddings for friends and knitting jumpers for teeny-tiny-far-too-eager-to-join-the-world-but-thankfully-healthy-with-it babies…

P1080499 P1080615

Other WIPS including a bear-eared hat for a friend’s toddler and three works-in-progress crocheted trees too…

Needles on fire, it’s fair to say… Though with the frosts we’ve been having, can you blame me?!

It’s worth mentioning that there are a few other bits and bobs in progress, but will have to take pictures and await until they have been received before sharing. You’ll just have to wait. Gosh I’m sure that’s going to be tough, but do bear with me.

No comments: