Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Crafty Business

Pretty things to sell online for a change…

P1070338 P1070336

Go here [link does not exist – don’t worry – not going mad!] to see these lovely little frocks/tunics/tops/pinafores and have one for your very own. Each and every one is entirely unique as I am using up my stash of long-discontinued Liberty cottons and vintage buttons for the shoulders. Reversible and highly patterned (thus can be used to hide a multitude of stains/sins/spills), this little number will grow with the child as a dress from about 12 months, through to a pinafore at 18months and then onto a top/tunic at around 2years, lasting until about 3years.

By the time the little one has outgrown this, it will be down to about 5p per wear. Bargain!

Since writing this in the summer and waiting for time to list the frocks (seriously – I’m such a procrastinator sometimes) these have all been sold to local kids! So I thought I would just post these for the sake of it and clear out my ‘draft posts’ box… Nothing like quality blogging, eh?! In any case, I am going to be running up a couple more of these shortly so can list them soon… If anyone is interested in these, let me know and I can see if I can provide custom fabric/colour combinations!

No comments: