Friday, March 18, 2011

Online Inspiration: Knitwear

 

Anything in Ruth Cross. I’m not fussy…

image image

Anything by English Weather…

image image image

See, really, I’m quite amenable to these things…

pinkfunnel

roseskypramcoat

Cooking Apple, handknit childrens’ knits from the Cotswolds…

 PALE GREY RETRO CARDIGAN - hand knitted in Britain

Pale Gray Retro Cardigan from Quinton & Chadwick

I came across an acronym the other day…

STABLE: the hoarding of fabric, yarn, or other craft materials in quantities more than are possible to use in your crafting life…

STAsh

Beyond

Life

Expectancy…

Unfortunately, as I’m so very penniless these days, the evils of Ravelry are causing me to QUEBLE instead – Queue beyond life expectancy… Less risky, I suppose… But still… sad times.

No comments: