Saturday, October 16, 2010

Labels, trims, stickers and printouts

With the crafty season fast approaching, I have been asked by a friend to suggest some formats for labels for her chutney jars that she plans to give come December…

Vintage style labels from Suzee Que

If you’re clever with Photoshop, you could amend these with your own text.

And then I just gave up altogether and got very excited about this font

These vintage style images of courgettes (zucchinis) and tomatoes and a fruit basket of apples …

zucchini tomato_trans_175

 

And so I made my own…

Searching images ‘Botanical Fruit’ in black and white (also works for veg of course) gets you the most wonderful line drawings that shouldn’t use up ink too much and will add just a little *something* to the labels…

On an aside, I’ve also been enjoying the glorious Making Time column…and will be showing you some crafty goodness that I’ve been working on shortly.

No comments: