Monday, September 06, 2010

A lovely holiday, a dearth of evidence

I’m taking it as a positive for my addled brain, albeit a negative for my lovely readers, that there are hardly any ‘stop and smell the flowers’ photographs for you to vicariously enjoy my little break in the Cotswolds.

P1050238

A nephew turned three and his obsession with Peppa Pig was celebrated with a scrumptious cake of Chocolate and Sour Cream with fondant decoration handcrafted from leftovers from the Non-Christening Cake.

 

There were trips to villages. There were cakes to devour. There were shops and boutiques and fairs and fun.

P1050268

There were rivers, stones, ducklings, teas and many small children…

And there are very few pictures to tell you about it.

It was lovely and scrumptious and sunny and summery.

So you’ll just have to take my word for it…

No comments: