Sunday, September 26, 2010

Christmas. Don’t hate me.

These tags make me inordinately happy. I can’t decide whether to use them for all my present wrapping (maybe tied on with rick rack and wrapped in the obligatory brown paper) or give them as presents in their own right.

One of the best make-your-own-gift guides is to be found here at Skip to My Lou. Presents that you wouldn’t mind making and, more importantly, wouldn’t mind giving or receiving either!

Dangerously, Cox & Cox has just released its Autumn range too…That, coupled with the Amazon Universal Wish List Toolbar Button, can only result in my demanding an AWFUL lot of crafty loveliness for the holidays. If you’re feeling creative (and rich) feel free to nick all their lovely ideas for wrapping, crafting and giving… Glorious gorgeousness…

1 comment:

alivaux said...

oh my gosh! those tags are FABULOUS!!