Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Making & Baking

IMG_2730 

Drawing and colouring in for the nephew’s 2nd birthday.

PS It’s a Jumping Rope. Not a Skipping Rope. So sue me.

IMG_2735

Lemon Fluff Cake with yoghurt and frozen berries.

IMG_2733

Blueberry and cherry clafoutis to celebrate a good friend beginning a new career as a Secondary Physics Teacher.

Copy of DSCF4521 Copy of DSCF4519

Using up some old silk flowers to create a headpiece for a summer garden wedding (pics of the event itself to come – incredible detail in a gorgeous setting…). Can’t work out if I look achingly cool or a bit ridiculous. Could really go either way…

I also fear that I’m getting a pregnancy wattle, if this image is anything to go by… Perhaps the pizza in the oven for dinner is not the best idea…

3 comments:

paola said...

Sort of like an achingly cool district nurse I'd say :)

wedding photographer essex said...

I like the idea of flowers in hair rather than a hat. I did a wedding and the mum had this hat on all day and you couldn't see her face.

Helen said...

I think Paola has hit it on the head. Kinda goes with my 'day before wedding outfit' that I'll share later - apparently I am channeling some kind of nurse-state in my fashion mind.
It certainly got looks if not comments, at any rate. And it didn't blow off in the strong breeze that day, which, as Essex say, is always a risk with the large-of-brim. xx