Saturday, June 27, 2009

On your Marks…

I know I’ve already waxed lyrical about some of the wonders of the British High Street.

Then the icon that is M&S turns 125… And wonders will never cease…

There’s homewares… Not to mention the jams, cordials and fizzy pops that aren’t on their website…

Silk underwear with retro styling to accentuate those curves and give a bit of oomph to your retro frocks…

    

And as if that weren’t enough… The frocks come strutting by…

Not one of these is over £100 and not one of these is made of polyester or anything else yucky. Utterly inspiring and utterly timeless.

And then there’s the accessories…

An online museum of the history of their shop, packaging and products is worth a little wander too…

As per usual, though, I won’t be held responsible for any credit card bashing that arises as a result of this post… Though I’m getting VERY close to nabbing one of the orange/black/white tulip frocks myself…

No comments: