Monday, March 30, 2009

When Bridalwear goes Social

Having learnt about the demanding bridesmaid in their training in New York, the Thread line has expanded its range to Thread Social to suit the variety of occasions the New Yorker demands (apparently...)

All I know is, I want ALL of their frocks.

Linen blend dress - I would love to feel the fabric - is it crisp or soft? And will the polyester blend prevent it from going limp? And in what world is this frock suitable for daywear??

And have I just contradicted my previous post regarding one shoulder frocks? Does the heee-yooge corsage rescue me from author's guilt?

 

 

This is gorgeous, but with such a high neck coupled with a high acetate content I'd be incredibly wary of sporting this with anything less than EXTRA STRONG DEODORANT on a hot summer's day...

Click through, though for the scallop detailing on the button front, echoed in the double collar.

No comments: