Thursday, August 23, 2007

Moody Blues


After the blinding range of gorgeous inspirational posts over at Style Me Pretty, I was struck by how few mood boards submitted (okay, well, none) featured a navy theme.

I decided to put one together, quicksmart.

It was actually a pretty useful excercise, as the minute I put in the images of pale blue or eau-de-nil cakes or flowers that I had had stored at the back of my mind, it looked completely wrong. The trick of this theme, I think, will be keeping the colours stark and simple.
It's been a really useful (albeit brief) exercise and I think I will continue to develop and add to this image as my ideas start to consolidate.

1 comment:

perfect bound said...

Hi! I found my way to your site via living gorgeously and I'm so glad I did! I love your inspiration board. Can't wait to read the rest of your site.